Welcome to Harrington Group Brand Protection & Asset Tracking
The growing problem of counterfeiting threatens businesses and consumers in nearly every region of the world. Fake products deprive legitimate businesses of revenue and undermine consumer confidence in their brand names. The damage affects both the brand and domestic and foreign subcontractors that supply materials, components, and finished products to the brand owner. Consumers are also adversely affected because they are deceived into buying fake products that don't meet the brand owner's standards and can pose health and safety hazards.
Name a popular brand, and there's likely a counterfeit version of it available somewhere in the world. The World Customs Organization reports that counterfeit goods account for around 10% of worldwide trade, an estimated $650 billion annually. But the sheer size of the counterfeit market makes it hard for law enforcement agencies to make a dent in this illicit trade.
Using Harrington Group’s state of the art Encryption and Tracking methods you will get:
- Secure supply chain best practices tool kit: protecting businesses, consumers, and brand integrity.
- Non-mathematical Encrypted barcodes.
- Each product is being marked with a regular, industry standard, commercial 2-D barcode label.
- Field inspector’s collecting sample data with standard readers and scanners.
- Central Server: collecting data, decrypting barcodes, detecting counterfeit and fraud.
- Asset Tracking: the product itself, utilizing its Encrypted unique ID label, serves as its own database for authentication, data-mining and tracking.
The Harrington Group System. The ultimate solution for protecting consumer products and business assets from counterfeiters and modern-day pirates.